Sunday, August 17, 2008

refracted reasons of a distracted past


Reflected visions of a shattered dream

I am not...as I was
I am against my will
Im changing in many ways
Like seas across the hill

Dreams were built
With heartfelt thought
Visions seen
And battles fought

Some dreams lived some falling through
I’m still alive
It feels so true
In my mind ive grown
From child to me
A leaf on the universal tree
Like a soul in the wind thrown
Floating without a clue
I’m still alive
Walking this illusion of life through


Live I will and we all do
All across the land
But more waits beneath our feet
Under the mortal sand

The end will begin
For we have none to fear
Life was to be lead
As the eyes give way to a tear

2 comments:

ZAWGYI said...

amazing

Revelations said...

Beautiful* The picture compliments it completely