Sunday, August 17, 2008

Volcanic revelations.....


The howling wind commands company, sleep stands no chance
As I lay in my green tent the red comes to mind
Howling again the ink in my pen seizes in a trance
The red within the giant and me today lie intertwined

The clouds above in a foggy mess
Changing shapes and colors as they undress
Reminding me of the changing world under my feet
I wonder if she’ll give me a treat

Conflicts with my thought bares itself
On my knees behind a rock I pause
Winds screeching with voices as alive as the dying desert
Filling my mind that silences cause.

I rise up standing in front of the ridge still standing
The narrow path once the red gold flowed
From the mothers agonical belly of fire
Is sadness a product of desire?

Buried in its depths of trenchful wretchedness
Rises the agony and pain for thoughts once thought
Days pass by in awe and hope for a day or nite
When my thoughts self realize
Learning from me to be who I think I am.

No comments: